From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
David J Brooks
Sent: 22. desember 2006 04:06
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: A Peso and a Sorry

Christmas for the Brooks' was always a happy and fun time, even in the
lean years.
I lost my parents the last few years around this time. I want
Christmas to still be fun and happy for my family, but sometimes i
have a bit of a hard time with out the parent units.
I was doing ok, but the "Paul Stenquist is email sent me" by u kno
who, sent me over board, and i felt  i needed to unsub for a bit, just
to catch my breath, and get happy again.

For the outburst i apologize. Seems we're back to some "peace on
earth" feeling anyway, so i submit for your viewing pleasure the
following:

Takne from the hip last Saturday with the K10D after leaving the B+W
Photo Lab Frank and I frequent.

K10D with 16-45 F4 set at 28 +- and manual focused at just under
infinity, around f 11, iso 200

Converted to B&W in PSCS, with channel converter.This is the angle
from the hip. i thought was cool.

Comments welcome

Dave

Equine Photography in York Region