From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
graywolf
Sent: 24. desember 2006 22:41
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Doomsday is coming upon us? Also a hollyday wish

I am sorry you took my comment as a personal attack. It was not meant to
be. I was trying to make the point that we humans are not all that
powerful. We mean little in the greater scheme of things. We get to
thinking that we have more effect than we have. There is a name for that
in German, I think, Weltscherz (?). It seems to be kind of a normal
human emotion.