My K10D arrived a few days before Christmas & I got to use it before
Christmas, but I do consider it a Christmas gift.

A very impressive package from Pentax. Hard to believe there is so much to
it in view of the price relative to the initial *ist D.

All the things already mentioned on the list but also a few little things
like being able to incorporate the date of capture with the image number &
different folders for different shooting dates. Nice touches.

Well done Pentax!

Kenneth Waller