>>> What lenses do you find yourself using most often?  Why?

Long time experience with 35mm film cameras whittled my kit down to a
20mm, a 35-40mm, a 50mm and a 75-90mm lens, with a reserve of a 200mm
for those occasional long shots.

Nowadays, with 16x24 format, the 14, 21, 35, 50 and 77 account for
most of my photos, with the 21 and 35 being the most used. I still
have the 135mm for that occasional long shot, and the 20-35 is a near
perfect "cover four with one" convenience.

I'd really really like a DA28mm f/2 Limited. Nice and compact,
please, like the DA21 Limited. That would become my most-used lens.

Godfrey