I'd say twice is the Magic number to trigger return.  Some intermittent
shorts clear on the first shot especially those that happen in the first
days.  The second occurrence indicates that didn't happen and one can
expect the problem to recur --- very often damaging and/or substantially
shortening the life of critical components.   I suggest trying for a
replacement unless you are somehow convinced that they found and FIXED
the problem. An intermittent can be/is tough to find and the  nature of
the fault precludes one from a timely verification of the repair when
the camera is returned.    I'd try for  replacement  on the basis of
manufacturing/design defect etc., etc., etc. or whatever.

Good Luck.

Otis Wright