From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of P.
J. Alling
Sent: 30. desember 2006 04:50
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Will we have a Netiquette on the PDML next year?

Tim, Tim, Tim, never apoligize, it's a sign of weakness.  By the way, I
don't take any of this crap particularly seriously.  I'll even buy any
one of you guys a beer, where ever I meet you.  Providing I have any
money at the time.  Even Jostein, who came close to calling me a Nazi.
Hell I should have declared that thread dead and myself the winner based
on the Newsgroup Nazi rule...

Tim Øsleby wrote:
> Don't we already have a netiquette? I'm referring to Graywolf regular
> posting. I think it is consensus about that.
> This reminds me. The Doomsday thread was political. I was the one who
> started the madness. I feel a bit bad about that.
>
> My conclusion so far, is that we need to remind each other and our selves
> about the established traditions.
>

> Tim
> Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

The more I know of men, the more I like my dog.
                        -- Anne Louise Germaine de Stael