On 1/1/07, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

That kills it.  The wife and I, with two very small girls, might have
it set up in a hour or two.  Aren't children fun?  I think I need a
tent that can be erected by one person in 30 seconds without even
trying.

> The nice thing about it is that it is 6'6' tall at the peak.
> The 6 person tent is probably the better compromise overall for a robust
> family tent.

This is definitely a requisite.  The more headroom the better.  I
spend most of my life bent over - picking up children, going to work,
etc. - I'd rather be comfortable when I'm camping.

Thanks, Bill.  Much appreciated.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com