Cotty wrote:
> On 3/1/07, Digital Image Studio, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
>> Cotty has used a Pentax 15/3.5 on a near FF Canon body and didn't see
>> to have too many complaints.
>
> which reminds me I have yet to see results with it on a 36X24 body.
> Idea: will bring to GFM so will accost a FF user and get a test uploaded
> onto my Powerbook.

Maybe we should take up a collection and send one to the guy who runs
16-9.net. he does quite good lens tests on FF and 1.6x crop bodies, has
been doing a series on 14/15mm's and already has the basic adaptor (He
tested the A* 85/1.4 against the 85 f1.2L II, the Pentax won by a
noticable amount at close range with long range being equal. Note the
85/1.2L blew the Zeiss ZF 85/1.4 out of the water).

-Adam