Rob,
Yes, that is mini-you!  The match to your baby picture is amazing!
I see your son is starting to think about things.
This is a process that always amazed me.
You can see them form the intention and then take the action!
And are those his blocks and fort or your's.  ;-)
Plus the wise old man look is fun, but they grow out of it quickly.
Regards,  Bob S.