Walter Hamler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ralf, I have never commented of your photo's, but they are always excellent
> depictions of the scene. The quality is impeccable and really pull you into
> the subject at hand.

Thanks. :-)

> But, I have one question. Why are you seemingly stuck
> on industrial type work? Is that your field of work or interest?

I simply like the kind of landscape and the large plants, especially
steel mills and coking plants. Somehow they appear like big old dragons
with all the fire, smoke, and fumes. Definitely something organic about
them.

In a few years time, most of this will have disappeared from Western
Europe and the generations coming after us will only have our photos to
see what it's been like.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de