Ed,

Welcome back.

I started digital with a Sony S75-85 in tandem with film.  About 18
months ago, I went for a *ist Ds and NO MORE Shutter Lag.  I'm sure
you'll be happy with it.

I took Picasa up on their offer and haven't looked back.  The
uploading is so much easier than AOL.  I post the less detailed image
quality which shares well and isn't worth stealing IMHO.

Regards, Bob S,