Hi!

Tim Øsleby wrote:
> For me, the two palms are misplaced in the composition. If they where a bit
> more to the right, it would have worked a lot better.
> I like the light, and the lazy waves in lower right corner, adds some life
> to the scene.

Tim, I rather dislike it when composition is 100% by the book. It makes
the shot more like an academic exercise rather than something alive. I
see what you're saying but this time I have to say that I stand by my
framing. I do agree about the half-man on the right.

I hope you don't mind my honest and brutal response to your comment ;-).

Boris