On Jan 8, 2007, at 11:54 AM, Digital Image Studio wrote:

> And I must admit I'm far less inclined to answer any
> phone these days if the senders caller ID has been suppressed.

I learned that trick fairly quickly after I set up a toll-free line
for my business.  The only people who suppressed their phone numbers
were telemarketers, so now I instinctively send those to voicemail.

Might get caller-ID for the landline as well (I mean pay money to
stop the phone company from withholding the info that the exchange
would normally send out).

- Dave