PAUL STENQUIST wrote:

> Hi Bill,
> Detroit Autographic (I think that's the name. I keep getting it wrong,
> but you know who I mean: the old Meteor lab) uses plastic mounts. They
> seem to keep the film relatively flat and are nice and clean. My only
> gripe is that, in the case of this lab, they don't number the holders.

Yikes - I knew there was something else - the numbers are
very important...
at least if you are trying to keep notes in order and
identify stuff.
I would have liked roll numbers on the mounts, as well.

The only time I had plastic mounts was when I had to do
stuff fast from a local lab when traveling.

ann