Not quite there for me.  Not sure why, but the composition just
doesn't do it.  Maybe a different angle, or different amount of apples
showing or something.  I think you need to show more than one basket
of apples and somehow the table to help convey the title you have
picked.  Maybe the fisheye zoom could have made this more interesting.

--
Bruce