Scott,

Wow!

I was actually planning to email you this weekend and
ask if all was well, because you haven't posted many
photos lately.  I'm looking forward to your new
shooting.

The kind of public-contact job you had is very wearing
(I've had them, too).  Have fun with your new job!

I sure hope you're still coming to GFM!

Rick

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW