I see what you're saying.

Gonz wrote:
> Thanks for looking Boris.  Yes, it seems many, if not all, HDR shots
> have this "glow" around areas of high contrast.  It must be related to
> the merge somehow.
>
> Yes, it is kind of weird, but it can have some interesting applications
> if applied judiciously.  In this case, I was going for more weird than
> normal.

There is of course a reason or sense (struggling with words here) in
adding this additional glow to the picture like this. I admit I spent
just a moment deciding is this just a glow or is this a snow on top of
these roofs... So, you may have hit the target with me.

Having said that, I also must point out that I've seen very few HDR
images that I liked. Could be I am somewhat prejudicial towards HDR.

Boris