Cotty wrote:

> Hope this is of use to someone :-)

Very much so. Thanks, a reminder to keep all correspondence.

Here's another one to note. My one neg came from a non-paying bidder. You've
got to watch these and just file a non-paying report ASAP and end it as soon
as you can without a reply from them. I waited for a reply - it was coming
up to Xmas -  (said he was a pensioner and ill in a direct e-mail and I felt
sorry for him at that time of year) and he never paid - probably never
intended too - because he finally replied to the non-paying report, it
entitled him to leave feedback - and he waited almost the 90 days to do
that, the fact he never paid was irrelevant. I could have ended the wait and
he would have lost the opportunity to reply and to leave feedback. I should
have sniffed the furry rodent :-(

Malcolm