----- Original Message -----
From: "Kostas Kavoussanakis" Subject: Re: OT- eBay

> On Wed, 24 Jan 2007, Paul Stenquist wrote:

>>> Well, that's not how the game is played:
>>>
>> That's the way the game is played by cautious sellers. There are no
>> specific rules in regard to providing feedback.
>
> That's true, esp. if you delete them from the email you are quoting.

Sometimes it's just easier to quote from the page:

"Once the sale is complete, leave feedback for your buyer and encourage them
to do the same for you."

It would seem that sellers withholding feedback until they see buyer
feedback is against the rules. Could sellers doing this be justifying
negative feedback for not following the guidelines?

William Robb