I'll have you know that I switched from digest to individual so that I would
have the privilege of using my filter. It's actually the first time I've
actually kill-filed someone in all the years I've surfed and played in
cyberspace.

To quote a television commercial from the 1970..."Oh, what a relief it is!"
YIPPEE!

Yolanda