Interesting, looks OK one of my system: Mac OSX 10.4, Firefox 3.0
Alfa, but on my XP box running Firefox 2 I can see what you are
talking about.  I think Frontpage is creating a web page that is
"resizing" of the image, i.e., displaying it at a percent of the full
size.  The browser is then doing the resize which can make it look
poor.  If she wants to fix this you should resize the image in PS, or
another image processing program and make sure that Frontpage displays
the image at 100%.

On 1/24/07, ann sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok techies, can you tell me how - or rather - tell the woman who used
> front page to build the site,
> what to do to correct the "wrinkles' in my logo design for the 2007
> (Scrabble) Players Championship.
>
> When you view the site, the image has, as you see, wrinkles kinda on
> logo especially on the Scrabble tiles
> when I click on the logo jpg file ito view it only, it looks fine....
>
> Can you write me really simple instructions for her on how to correct
> it? or is there not a way to do it?
> I don't use or know how to use front page but I'm guessing it isn't
> working because the specs are
> placing the image in a set boundary line and therefore slightly changing
> it.
>
> Here is the link:
>
> http://www.pc07.org/
>
> Thanks for any help