Hi Mike,

I've been meaning to comment on your gallery for a couple of days now.

I like it very much.  Some images are strikingly beautiful and others are
just everyday 'day in the life' images that have a familiar feeling to them.

If I were to edit it, I'd say that 1424.jpg and snow3.jpg, detract a little
or do not add to the gallery.  These two images don't strike me as having a
powerful impact like the others. It could be my aversion to chain link
fences.

Nice job.  If were running a coffee shop with wall space, I'd let you hang
your photography. :-)

Tom C.

Tom C.