William Robb wrote:
> [...]

OTOH, I have a 4 page folded newspaper, very, very thin, black edged,
that is presumed to be an authentic "Ulster County Gazette", dated Jan.
4th, 1800. Published in Kingston, Ulster County (N.Y.) by Samuel Freer
and Son.

It may well be authentic!
Fascinating reading!
I welcome correspondence from interested parties!

It has a eulogy for George Washington. Yes, the first prez.!
Two For Sale items, "A Saw Mill" and "Negro Wench."
Plus many other general interest publishings... various other For Sale
items, such as "A Neat, Elegant, Well-Finished Pleasure Sleigh" (no
price noted.)

keith whaley