Bob,

That's a nice set of street scenes!

I have several times nearly bought an Olympus E-1. It was the hottest
contender next to Pentax when I was choosing what to buy in late
2004 ... the E-1 body is a truly professional quality camera with
every good bit I wanted. My reservation was, and is, the lens line:
Olympus has concentrated mostly on the zoom lenses and I prefer
working with primes most of the time when I have the option. Pentax'
prime lenses won me over to the lower spec DS body, and the hopes
that a suitable higher end body would appear soon.

An E-1 with the 14-54  lens is a great kit. The 11-22 zoom and
recently introduced 35mm f/3.5 Macro are also excellent lenses. Good
luck with it!

Godfrey