Evan,

If you have a USB 2 connection on your computer and a
USB 2 card reader, there is no reason to use the cable
from the camera--unless you like s-l-o-o-o-w transfers
(45 min to 1 h for a 2 gig card full of pix) and
running the camera's battery down.

Rick

--- Evan Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW