I agree with Scott 100% as a former Sterling Drug employee.  They
purchased Sterling and years latter there was nothing left of what it
was as an organization.  It was dismembered in parts like a rag doll and
when they saw they could not do any more harm they sold what was left,
they may have kept some chemical production facilities and products but
everything else was dismembered and sold in pieces.  They actually
overpaid for the acquisition which was look with regret by some
corporation analysts.

Regards
Angel Ramos
Arecibo Puerto Rico