Unsharp indeed but is very usable on my KX with B&W like TriX if
stopped down a bit. Even wide open it has provided quite nice pics.
I didn't have time to test extensively on my D and even less so on my
K10D. I will if possible.

The utility of this lens is that on a K-line body it gives exactly in
the viewfinder the same image as your eyes so it is very easy to use:
one eye in the viewfinder, the other one checking what's happening
around.

2007/2/12, Kostas Kavoussanakis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Sun, 11 Feb 2007, Peter Lacus wrote:
>
> >> It is not typical of the era, I am afraid.
> >
> > may I ask you why?
>
> It has nice overall rendition, but is fairly unsharp in wide
> apertures.
>
> Kostas

Thibault Massart aka Thibouille