The word photograph suggests to me a picture (image!) made via a
light-sensitive process.  Film is light sensitive.  CCDs are light
sensitive, but are the phosphors on a monitor?  They glow because of
non-visible radiation, right?  Printer paper certainly isn't light-sensitive
(ignoring the yellowing caused by UV exposure).  Anyways, I consider
photographs, and probably pictures, to be subsets of images, just one
particular type of image.

   -Rich