Ann,

I've never gotten a scam email that appeared on "My ebay", the place
where they summarize your account, items your watching, and so forth.
It's looks pretty fool proof to me. I have to sign into the US ebay
site to get to it.  Only me and ebay have rights to post there.  The
tabs at the top are buy, sell, summary, community, and help.  There is
a long box along the left edge of the screen titled "My ebay views".
In there, I find various headings including one "My Messages (2)"
which I can click to show two recent messages to me, legitimate
messages.  One message was a reply to something I asked of a seller,
the other was an ebay legal notice.  If it isn't there, it's a scam
email message.

I have received messages that appeared to be from ebay's mail
system...questions about buying or selling an item I didn't list or
bid on.  The format made it look just like it was from the ebay mail
system, but it wasn't and it didn't show on 'My ebay' summary page.

Are you saying that you are getting messages thru their system that
are scams.  If so, time to report them.

Regards,  Bob S.