From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24. februar 2007 17:12
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: PESO - Old Barn

Taken on the high road to Taos. I spotted this  barn, loved it, pulled off
and spent about 5-10 minutes taking various shots. I  could easily have
spent
30-45 minutes, but I was in rather a hurry.

I've  been playing with the B&W conversion routine built-in to Elements 5,
and  converting is not really my forte. I add my own fiddling to what is
built-in, so  I'd appreciate any input on the B&W  conversion.

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/oldbarn.htm

I  think this is the best shot of what I got, okay, but a bit busy. I don't
think I  ever got the best angle on it.

Comments, welcome.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

http://www.aol.com.