In a message dated 2/24/2007 10:03:38 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Thanks.  :-) Actually  I think it is correct.  Even though the cloud banks
bottom edge is not  perfectly horizontal... I may try a rotate... but cloud
banks don't always  follow the rules and the mountains, though hard to tell
in the photo are  actually receding, the further left one moves through the
scene.

Tom  C.

I know they don't. I was teasing. :-)

But a  rotation might not hurt anyway, since our eye tends to like horizontal
 horizontals.

Marnie aka Doe

http://www.aol.com.