Patrick wrote:----------------
I could live with a larger body. I think advantages of
having an interchangeable back far outweighs the
disadvantage of the extra bulk. Just think of the
possibilities switching film types quickly, fast
reloading without having to fiddle with film, digital
backs (I know the cost is horrendous, but they will
come down sooner or later).
:-)
Patrick

There are film inserts that can be pre-loaded. Thus,
film reloading is fairly quick (no mid-roll change
possible, though).
Alexander
http://phone.yahoo.com