On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 23:30:20 +0000, Eric Featherstone wrote
> On 05/03/07, John Whittingham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 23:04:30 +0000, Cotty wrote
> > > On 5/3/07, Roman, discombobulated, unleashed:

> > > Asa lõdä bluhmin laydeeboize än pervz, ähll bett dey äl layk ä bitta
> > > kõk, ä ye nõõ ewe wuz al a bitt weerd ewe Estõniäns.
> >
> > LOTFLMAO
>
> I guess that's "Lolling On The Floor", the laid back version of
> ROTFLMAO? :-)
>
> Eric.

Something like that 8)

The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received an email in error
please notify Carmel College
on [EMAIL PROTECTED] then delete all copies of it from your systems.

Although Carmel College scans incoming and outgoing emails and email
attachments for viruses we cannot
guarantee a communication to be free of all viruses nor accept any
responsibility for viruses.

Although Carmel College monitors incoming and outgoing emails for inappropriate
content, the college cannot
be held responsible for the views or expressions of the author.
The views expressed may not necessarily be those of Carmel College and Carmel
College cannot be held
responsible for any loss or injury resulting from the contents of a message.