Jack Davis wrote:

>Looking forward to further refinement of the program.
>All my images that were successfully entered are in "ready for
>review" status.

*That's* probably a time/manpower issue, not programming :)
For example, none of my rejected images included any reason for
rejection, even though the web site specifically states that they will
give a reason. I've emailed them a couple of times about other issues
and always received a reply... after a week or two. I think these are
just cases of them having a lot to do and only a limited amount of time
in which to do it.

In other words, a typical workload situation for all of us in this here
21st century :(