> From: Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2007/03/15 Thu AM 01:08:56 GMT
> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: Pentax Gallery
>
> Did everyone know that the beta version of the Pentax Gallery is
> operational now?
> http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/index-flash.jsp?
>
> It's flash-only at the moment. (Hope they have an HTML version before
> too long or the search engines won't be able to index it.)

It has the potential to be excellent (and congratulations to all who are
presently enrolled) but I'm not sure I would even call it a beta.  After the
fourth dead end, I gave up looking.  It particularly seems to dislike the
"back" button.  I, too, am waiting for the HTML version - I can only view it at
work (ahem) at the moment.