I wish "they" would fix my page. I have 24 pics in the gallery, but
if you go to my page, you will see anywhere from one to 24,
depending, I guess, on how the software feels. I e-mailed the
mysterious people behind the curtain but received no response. They
probably have bigger fish to fry. Excuse the mixed metaphors:-).
Paul