Is Bob referring to the Pentax Photo Gallery (on the Pentax USA site) or PDML's
Pentax User Gallery?

If it's the Pentax Photo Gallery at:
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/index-flash.jsp?

then I think  it's necessary to have the Flash Plug-in installed for whatever
web browser is being used.

If its the PUG at:
http://www.pug.komkon.org/

then I don't know as that's a fairly standard HTML page.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia