I sold it because it did not fit my style of shooting. I tend to like
to work with one body switching lenses when I need to. And I didn't
think it worked well with that style. Which is one reason I love my
f803 so much.

When I did the double barrel thing (ie- body over each shoulder one
with wide zoom and one with tele zoom) it was very nice. When I shoot
that way all I have to carry is extra cards and batteries so I'm not
getting into very often.

Here's what I wrote about it back when I first got it and was using it
to cover the biggest festival in the area (back then I loved it, and I
have a sneaking suspicion that when this year's festival rolls around
I might /really/ miss it):
http://f8andbethere.blogspot.com/2006/11/who-is-that-hunk-of-guy.html
http://f8andbethere.blogspot.com/2006/11/chestvest.html

Couple other things that came to be annoying to me about it were that
it does look like you're some kind of unabomber or something.
Especially combined with my standard choice of grey hooded jacket.

And two, those pockets do stick out a little making squeezing through
tight spaces awkward sometimes.

On 3/20/07, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 19/3/07, Nick Wright, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >I did. Just recently sold it. It's a very very good product.
> >
> >What can I tell you about it?
> >
> >On 3/19/07, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Anyone have a NewsWear ChestVest?
> >>
> >> <http://www.newswear.com/index.html>
>
> Hmm, why did you sell it?  Was it easy to strap on? What was it like to
> work out of?
>
> TIA.
>

> --
>

> Cheers,