Both pictures are very good. I would myself have cut off some foreground
(again..) of the Station Platform as the interest is all in that
building. But as it is now with its square format it has some
reminescence of the old-fashioned twin eye pictures. The Barrel and
Window could be a tad darker on my screen. That window is surrealistic.
It would have been nice if you had a third picture of that window alone
to make it a sequence.

Henk

http://home.earthlink.net/~pdml-pics/stationplatform.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~pdml-pics/barrelwindow.html