The two inspire me to a very different style of photography.

Since getting an istDL, I've found myself using it in a much less
thoughtful mode, using the digital experience to take several shots of
the subject with varying exposures, angles, focal lengths etc.

When I use my 645 I find myself spending far longer taking a photo and
making sure that I have exactly the shot I want before I press the shutter.

There is probably a trade of between satisfaction (from the 645) against
error proofing and convenience (with digital) for me.

I do tend to switch between the two, depending on what I'm doing and
where I'm going

Peter