Yikes, Peter!

Snafu...big time.

I was on a river yesterday morning with the 67
shooting a covered bridge. As I was walking over the
sand bar and negotiating the rocks I kept thinking of
how to shift my balance to put myself in the water and
hold the camera out of it in case I lost my balance.
Luckily, it didn't happen and both the camera and I
stayed out of the drink. I'm sure it will someday.
Anyone who goes out into the wilds to shoot will
eventually sacrifice something to the photographic
gods.

Good luck with the 24mm.

This story is a good reminder to me to make sure that
my serial number database is current and that the
insurance company has all of the same info.

-Brendan