Dear Sir,

We have adopted a new service for customers who require their items to
be delivered and signed for at the actual address on the package. It
is called Forge and Steal.

In the event our driver can not obtain a signature at the delivery
address, or can't find the delivery address, or simply needs some
extra cash, they are now authorized to sign a name (we have a computer
copy of your name, or a close neighbor's name, already on file),
remove the contents from the package, and delivery the contents to the
nearest Pawn Shop.

The monies received for the pawned package contents are considered
compensation for the driver. He or she is required to report it on
their income tax as "tips". UPS management feels tips are an important
part of our employee's compensation package, and support this service
fully.

You will receive a listing of all the Pawn Shops in a nine-state area.
Feel free to contact them regarding the status of your package
contents.

We don't paint out trucks brown for nothing, you know.

UPS Customer Service,
Ossining, NY

--
John Mustarde