> Sure. But constructive advice is not what happened. He showed the
> pictures in all good faith, and people started having a go at him.
> It's just bullying, and he has a right to defend himself.

Not quite.
I went back and read the thread in the archives.
Constructive advice was exactly how this started, and it would have
stopped in it's tracks if joc had used common manners and good grace
rather than his typical approach whenever someone suggests something
to him that he decides to be disagreeable about (which, as you know,
is pretty much everything).
If you check the archives, you will find joc made the first
insulting/derogatory comment, and it escalated from there.
It's just another case of joc playing the petty tyrant, and then
feigning innocence when he is called out on it.

William Robb