frank theriault wrote:
> I've just acquired a *istD, along with an f3.5-5.6 18-55mm AL.
>
> I'll give you all an hour or two to scrape yourselves up off the
> floor, and then fill you in with more details...
>
> cheers,
> frank the digitalian
>
> ps:  Juan, can I borrow some black tape?  ;-)

Gees, who's left?  Tom Reese?

I got my K10D a week or so ago, but haven't had much time to process
anything.  Just before ordering the K10D I seriously considered an
*istD.  Cameta has quite a few, NIB, for not a lot of money.  For the
price of the K10D I could have had an *istD and a DA limited lens, but
I'm scheming for those new DA* lenses within the next year or so.
(Don't tell my wife.)  In all honesty, I like the feel of the *istD body
better.  The K10D is still a bit too plastic feeling for me.

I haven't taped mine yet, but I'm thinking about a red and white Eddie
van Halen theme.

--
Scott Loveless
www.twosixteen.com