From: "Stan Halpin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 4:27 AM
> Glad to hear from you Lasse. My condolences on the passing of your
> father. I know that it has been a many year struggle for you as in
> many ways you put your own life on hold. But the struggle is worth
> it, and the end is never welcome.

Hi there Stan!
Glad to hear from you too.Thanks.

> Now go out and take some pictures of the girls!

That's an order I won't object to. And if anyone asks me why, I'll just tell
them Stan told me to.

> If you can't find any, I know a bar in Marianham where they seem to just
> to congregate...

Yes, occasionally I hang out there since they often have good bands for
free.
Btw. If you recall the blonde girl tending our table, she's still around,
but in another (newer) bar/restaurant/nightclub where I more often go.

Still traveling as often as you used to?

Thanks,
Lasse