Brendan -

I've always felt that Photoshop was not a photographer's tool.  I
started with Picture Window Pro and moved to Photoshop when I needed
to do raw conversion.  I've read the latest version of Picture Window
Pro handles batches of files and does raw conversion and I'm
considering moving back.  I'll also be considering how Lightroom will
fit into the mix.

We're blessed and cursed to have so many choices.

-gs-
<www.georgesphotos.net>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]