On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:05:09 -0500, jeepgirl wrote:

> Anyone had any luck
> burning scanned pictures to a cd?  I am using direct cd easy cd creator and
> it doesn't seem to want to burn photographs.  I am open to suggestions on
> technique and programs or anything else.

What problems are you having?  I have burned three CDs worth of scanned
photos with EZ CD Creator in the last week, no problems at all.  I'm
getting ready to create one that will be a "free running" slide show of
my "gallery".  You just need to make sure that you tell EZ CD Creator
that you want to create a CD to "share data among different computers"
or something like that, so it creates a standard "Joliet" or ISO-9660
format CD.

TTYL, DougF