Mike and Boris  - just for you :

http://tinyurl.com/2ao44o

I think the neon blue one would look nice in a magazine opposite
Christian's cormerant sillhouette against
the (natural) orange sky.

or with 4 other excessively monochrome but highly saturated color shots
to finish the 6 point color wheel.

Mark's yellow close-up would fit, but it isn't a nature shot.

anyone want to play this game?

ann  - who has been cleaning out closets and doing dishes for too long today