Alex, not to dissuade you in any way, however it seems to me you got
distracted why taking the shot. It feels almost like you set out to
photograph the peaches but then saw something else, the spoons or the
vessel where the peaches are and then finally someone pushed your hand a
bit too far to the left.

I am sorry, but I'd rather you showed us other attempts you made on the
same subject. This one does not seem to work very well.

Boris