Sorry for forgetting to add the subject prior to sending.
Paul,
I like the idea of completing the wing (although cheating a bit) for
a nicer composition. Yes, I believe I did have my settings on a half
stop under and the noise is pretty much visible only on the full size
image. I process my RAW files with Bibblelite, but hate to use the
noise reduction for fear of losing detail. But I guess I could play
with the lesser settings on it.
Thanks for the comments.

JayT